- A completed enrollment packet
- Student’s proof of age – To prove student’s age, provide one of the following documents:
- Certificated copy of birth record (birth certificate)
- Statement by the local registrar or county recorder certifying the date of birth
- Baptism certificate
- When none of the foregoing is obtainable, an affidavit of the parent, guardian, or custodian, or any other appropriate means of proving the child’s age.
- Student’s immunization record (see below for CA requirements)
- Proof of Residence – Please provide evidence of residency by providing one of the following (but not limited to) original documents, dated within the last three months:
- Property tax payment receipt
- Signed rental property contract or lease –All Pages Required
- Current utility service contract, statement, or payment receipt – Full statement required
- Voter registration
- Correspondence from government agency
- Declaration of residency executed by the parent or legal guardian of the student
- Signed contract with home builder or mortgage agency for purchase of a home within the district boundaries.
If the following apply, we will need:
- A photocopy of previous IEP, if applicable
- A photocopy of previous 504 plan, if applicable
- Last report card from previous school
- Transcript from previous school (grades 9-12 only)
- Caregiver Letter (must also provide one of the documents listed under Proof of Residence)
- Foster Care (must provide Foster Care documents and one of the documents listed under Proof of Residence)
IMPORTANT REQUIREMENTS FOR ONLINE AND PAPER REGISTRATION
For student registration that is done using Online Registration, families have the opportunity to attach the supporting documents to the Online Registration. If the supporting documents are not uploaded to the Online Registration then your registration is not complete. Applications will be processed when the application is complete, not when the Online Registration is submitted.
Supporting document submission options:
- Attach to the Online Registration (recommended)
- Bring supporting documents to the school
THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA REQUIRES THE FOLLOWING IMMUNIZATIONS:
- Polio: 4 doses at any age; however, 3 doses meet requirement for grades TK-12 if at least one was given on or after a child’s 4th birthday.
- Diphtheria, Tetanus and Pertussis (DTP): at least 5 doses (DTP, or a combination of DTaP and diphtheria-tetanus toxoids); however, 4 doses meet the requirement for grades TK-12 if the last dose was given on or after a child’s 4th birthday.T Three doses meet the requirement if at least one dose of Tdap, DTaP, or DTP vaccine was given on or after the 7th birthday.
- Tdap booster: Required for 7-12th grade. 1 dose on or after the 7th birthday meets requirements.
- Measles, Mumps and Rubella: 2 doses required for grades TK-12 – all doses must be on or after a child’s 1st birthday.
- Hepatitis B: at least 3 doses required for grades TK-12 – this series must have begun and be on schedule for completion.
- Varicella (Chicken Pox): 2 doses required for grades TK-12, or documentation of the disease by a physician. Documentation of disease requires a medical exemption.